Every girl was born to shine. Every girl has what it takes to wow the world. Manners can help them do just that.
Invest in each girl’s future and earn a badge with the premiere modern etiquette programs from The Etiquette Institute of Ohio. Give each girl confidence and a bit of polish with our unstuffy, fun and educational etiquette programs as we learn to preserve appreciation, courtesy, dignity, respect and consideration for each other and the world. Get the tools to make a remarkable first impression, confident conversation, table manners, making friends, using your smarts online with netiquette tips, and tools for successful interviewing through business etiquette and more.
These popular workshops include:
- Daisies – Friendly & Helpful, Respect Myself & Others, Considerate & Caring, Responsible for What I Say & Do, and Cybersecurity.
- Brownies – Making Friends, Manners (First Impressions, Dine like a Princess), Being My Best, and Cybersecurity.
- Juniors – Social Butterfly: First Impressions, Ready, Set, Dine!, Say It Best, Out and About, and Cybersecurity.
- Cadettes – Netiquette, Public Speaking, Eat In, Dine Out, and Cybersecurity.
- Seniors – Business Etiquette, Interview 101, Eat, Dine, Impress!, Cybersecurity, and Adulting 101.
- Ambassadors – Networking, Eat, Dine, Impress!, Ace the Interview, College Bound, Cybersecurity, and Adulting 101.
Who: Girls K-12
When: After School, Evenings or Weekends.
Where: We travel to your location in Columbus, Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio.
Time: Programs available as 1 or 1 ½ hour workshops.
Note: Please ask about our custom-designed programs for your troop.
Book Your Troop Today!
Schedule a call with Cathi to discuss.