A study published in the Harvard Business Review showed that negotiations that took place over a meal were 12% more profitable than those without food.
But whether it’s a meal with clients or an interview over lunch, dining for business can be daunting.
The Etiquette Institute of Ohio’s Business Dining Etiquette Course will give you the confidence to focus on your guests and the business at hand.
This course is a private, one-to-one instruction at a restaurant of your choice.
Private Course - Two Hours
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm (restaurant of your choice)
- Monday-Sunday (pending availability)
- $375 (individual course cost)
- One-to-one instruction session excluding lunch
- You may add a second person for an additional $175
- Schedule a call with Cathi to discuss.
Ms. Fallon has been an outstanding coach, and motivator for my 17 year grandsons, who desire to be successful. She listened as to what my goals were and then shared her knowledge with the boys in a gracious, comfortable, and fun style, with great success. The boys are now sharing what they learned from Ms. Fallon with their parents at the dinner table. We could not be more thrilled.