A study published in the Harvard Business Review showed that negotiations that took place over a meal were 12% more profitable than those without food.
But whether it’s a meal with clients or an interview over lunch, dining for business can be daunting.
The Etiquette Institute of Ohio’s Business Dining Etiquette Course will give you the confidence to focus on your guests and the business at hand.
This course is a private, one-to-one instruction at a restaurant of your choice.
Private Course - Two Hours
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm (restaurant of your choice)
- Monday-Sunday (pending availability)
- $375 (individual course cost)
- One-to-one instruction session excluding lunch
- You may add a second person for an additional $175
- Schedule a call with Cathi to discuss.