Living in a fast-paced, technology-centered world, The Etiquette Institute of Ohio welcomes teens to participate in our premiere modern etiquette curriculum for teens ages 13-17 to thrive in society and develop into confident, successful adults. Cathi wants to help your teens reveal the greatest version of themselves through strengthening their soft skills and emotional intelligence.
- Making Remarkable First Impressions – posture, body language, introducing yourself and others, handshakes, eye contact, confident conversation, remembering names, grooming and attire.
- The Guest and Host – invitations, host and guest dos and don’ts, gift giving and receiving, thank you notes, and gratitude.
- Digital World – cell phones, business and email etiquette, texting and social media.
- Dating Etiquette – first date, who pays, electronics, online dating, make the effort, conversation, dining etiquette, first impressions, and curfew.
- Table Manners – navigating the place setting, napkin dos and don’ts, eating difficult foods, using utensils, table conversation, dining interviews’ and polite dining.
- Tutorial sessions with Cathi Fallon, Leading Etiquette Expert at your home or preferred location.
- $150 per hour, two-hour minimum for one-on-one instruction
- Select one module or all five modules
- Interested in Private or Group Instruction for your school or organization? Schedule a call with Cathi to discuss
Ms. Fallon has been an outstanding coach, and motivator for my 17 year grandsons, who desire to be successful. She listened as to what my goals were and then shared her knowledge with the boys in a gracious, comfortable, and fun style, with great success. The boys are now sharing what they learned from Ms. Fallon with their parents at the dinner table. We could not be more thrilled.