Living in a fast-paced, technology-centered world, The Etiquette Institute of Ohio welcomes teens to participate in our premiere modern etiquette curriculum for teens ages 13-17 to thrive in society and develop into confident, successful adults. Cathi wants to help your teens reveal the greatest version of themselves through strengthening their soft skills and emotional intelligence.
- Making Remarkable First Impressions – posture, body language, introducing yourself and others, handshakes, eye contact, confident conversation, remembering names, grooming and attire.
- The Guest and Host – invitations, host and guest dos and don’ts, gift giving and receiving, thank you notes, and gratitude.
- Digital World – cell phones, business and email etiquette, texting and social media.
- Dating Etiquette – first date, who pays, electronics, online dating, make the effort, conversation, dining etiquette, first impressions, and curfew.
- Table Manners – navigating the place setting, napkin dos and don’ts, eating difficult foods, using utensils, table conversation, dining interviews’ and polite dining.
- Tutorial sessions with Cathi Fallon, Leading Etiquette Expert at your home or preferred location.
- $150 per hour, two-hour minimum for one-on-one instruction
- Select one module or all five modules
- Interested in Private or Group Instruction for your school or organization? Schedule a call with Cathi to discuss