Living in a fast-paced, technology-centered world, The Etiquette Institute of Ohio welcomes families to participate in our premiere modern etiquette curriculum for children ages 7-12 to thrive in society and develop into confident, successful adults. Cathi wants to help your children reveal the greatest version of themselves through strengthening their soft skills and emotional intelligence, so they sparkle and shine.
- Making a Great First Impression – posture, body language, introducing yourself and others, handshakes, eye contact, confident conversation, remembering names, grooming and attire.
- Party Perfect – invitations and replies, host and guest dos and don’ts, gift giving and receiving, thank you notes, and gratitude.
- Digital World – social media dos and don’ts, email, text and cell phone etiquette.
- Manners Outside the Home – making and keep friends, courtesy in public places, and sportsmanship.
- Table Manners – navigating the place setting, napkin dos and don’ts, eating difficult foods, using utensils, table conversation and polite dining.
- One-hour tutorial session with Cathi Fallon, Leading Etiquette Expert
- $150 per hour, two-hour minimum for one-on-one instruction
- Select one module or all five modules
- Interested in Private or Group Instruction for your school or organization? Schedule a call with Cathi to discuss.